Track your downtime now, because your productivity depends on equipment performance and your need to understand the
causes and impact of
equipment downtime and the true cost of that downtime. The best way to quantify equipment downtime is through a downtime tracking
system. DowntimeDB provides a means to track downtime from anywhere with a PC and an internet
connection. And the best part is you will not need to purchase expensive equipment to connect or install to your automation equipment.
Improving productivity is a critical component of any organization's strategy. The ability to supply more
products or services without increasing your fixed costs (Lean Manufacturing) is the only
way to remain competitive.
DowntimeDB creates standard reports and charts for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly time
periods. Along with tracking your downtime information DowntimeDB allows tracking work order information
thus providing Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) charts and reports.
* * *
Sign up now for a 6 month trial period to monitor up to 100 machines.
Create your free account today to
start your downtime tracking for your facility. Reduce your company's expenses with less downtime by identifying
problem areas quickly and efficiently.
* * *
Some of our newest features:
- Import data from an Excel file.
- 12 new chart reports to help understand your downtime problem areas.
- New pareto charts to analyze downtime problem areas.
- Configurable session timeout for those industries with strict rules on sign out procedures.
- Export report data to Excel or save as a Comma Separated Variable file.
- Enhanced security.
- Export machine configuration data.
DowntimeDB offers you an efficient downtime tracking system.
- Easy access from the Internet.
- Automatic software updates. No need to hire consultants or costly programmers.
- Ability to request customized reports to fit your needs.
- Easy to start: Free downtime tracking for up to 100 machines.
DowntimeDB allows you to track downtime and gives you opportunity to take
action to reduce it.
The reductions in downtime combined
with the time saved from automatically generating reports will pay
for the investment in the software.
Estimate the cost of your downtime
with our .